On a daily basis, Nanton Quality of Life Foundation staff are available to assist community members in the following ways:
● Refer community members to appropriate support programs;
● Assist community members who require information regarding government services;
● Assist and refer community members in accessing appropriate social supports or services;
● Assist community members who require assistance completing government forms;
● Provide community members with crisis support.
In addition to the above, Nanton Quality of Life Foundation staff provides the Nanton and Area FCSS program. This includes child and youth programming, programming for seniors and adults, and programming for the family. Please call our office to inquire into programs throughout the year.